Frameless front projection screen up to 120" (16:9)
The dnp Supernova Blade is a frameless optical front projection screen for use in high-ambient light environments.
With a screen thickness of only 3mm and available in sizes 100”, 110” and 120” in 16: 9, this flat, wide screen maximises image size while reducing the space requirement of the overall installation.
The screen’s clean, slim-line look is a great fit for modern architecture and interiors, and delivers superb viewing experience, even in brightly lit environments, including in meeting rooms, museums, reception areas, retail stores and residential applications.
- Frameless, space-saving design
- Minimal screen thickness - only 3 mm
- Compatible with all standard table or wall-mounted projectors
- Easy to install on wall or ceiling
- Performs in brightly-lit environments
- Up to 7 times higher contrast than conventional front projection screens
- Optional Floor stand
- 4K compatible
- 100", 110" and 120" in 16:9
- Custom sizes available
- Supernova 23:23
- Supernova 08:85 (ISF-certified)
Screen, gloves, mounting accessories, installation manual
Award-winning dnp Supernova optical front projection screens from dnp denmark are designed specifically for use in high ambient light. With 7 times the contrast and double the image brightness of traditional front projection screens you get more vivid colours and crisp, detailed images, even in bright light and daylight, and, as you do not need such a powerful (expensive) projector as traditional front projection screens, they are much better value too.