Precision-coated optical mirrors
VDL Precision-Coated Optical Mirrors are used to ‘fold’ projector light paths so projection can be used in restricted spaces.
They are also used to be able to position projectors in suitable locations - such as hiding them in the ceiling.
Our mirrors allow you to gain all the benefits of optimum image quality, without having any impact on image quality.
VDL Precision-Coated Optical Mirrors are coated on hand-selected float glass (6mm as standard) in a custom coating chamber with a perfect layer of aluminium, upon which a further protective coating is laid so the mirror does not degrade or oxidise over time.
Download the Technical Spec sheet for our precision-coated optical mirrors (284.1KB)
Explore by Technology
- Projection screens and solutions
- Explore our range of projection screens
- ProjecTABLE - complete meeting room solution for MS Teams Front Row
- New 4K MTR 21:9 Front Row Display
- TUDesc Education Space Configuration and Management Tool
- Immersive & Simulation Displays
- Large Format, Flat Panel & Laser Projection Displays
- Furniture for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Lighting
- Blinds and natural light control for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Direct view LED screens
- VDL Digital Canvas
- VDL Digital Canvas Curved Displays
- Electric projection screen controls and motor options
- Video walls
- Rear projection mirror rigs, gobos, floor projection
- Wallmate Flat Panel Display Mounting Solution
- Precision-coated optical mirrors