Wallmate - the problem-solving in-wall mounting solution
Created in the US by rp Visual Solutions, the AV design and engineering specialist, Wallmate was designed to eliminate the costly and time-consuming issues that are often associated with mounting FPDs and LFDs. This fully integrated flat panel mounting system is quick and easy to install into the wall between standard studs. No fuss, and no building extra studs.
Eliminate installation and on-site team cooperation issues
The top and bottom of the box is where all the data, electrical, and AV lands. Each box has multiple single gang box and conduit landing locations; up to 12 conduit and 8 single gangs.
Display size changes? No problem!
The size of the back box stays the same, simply put the new size display on the Wallmate system and you’re done.
Save time at every stage of the construction process
Display installation is faster because the universal adapter means AV techs will no longer have to carry multiple adaptors or cut parts to accommodate different displays.
Minimise room down time
Quick-remove device peripheral plates allows AV and IT teams to create spare parts packages that enable very quick, ultra-short room exchanges.
Super stable, super strong
Wallmate can mount displays from 55” to 98”, holding up to 160kg.
Displays push back flush to the wall
Backbox is pre-installed by the main contractor - no structural fix needed from AV crew
All equipment and ancillaries are installed in a solid backbox, mounted in the wall
Equipment is pre-populated and tested offsite on a demountable backplate
AV crew fits and connects pre-tested backplate with all media players, controllers, signal management (everything!)
The display is fitted with Wallmate mounting plate
AV crew hangs the panel on Wallmate fold-out arms in seconds, connects the panel, and pushes it back in place. Finished in minutes, move onto the next one!
of systems in a single day.
Find out more
For more information or to purchase a Wallmate product, please contact our expert team.
|Wallmate 16||Wallmate 32||Wallmate 32Max|
|Back box Dimensions HxWxD||589 x 365 x 100mm||589 x 775 x 100mm||787 x 775 x 100mm|
|Product Weight Approx||20kg||34kg||45kg|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Minimum Display Size||50” and above||70” and above||70” and above|
|Knock outs||4 single gang||8 single gang||8 single gang|
|Conduit Points||3 top /
|6 top /
|6 top /
|Internal Box Space||213 x 264 x 100mm||508 x 264 x 100mm||607 x 483 x 97mm|
in the world certified by Crestron.
Watch the videos below to see Wallmate in action…
Explore by Technology
- Projection screens and solutions
- Explore our range of projection screens
- ProjecTABLE - complete meeting room solution for MS Teams Front Row
- New 4K MTR 21:9 Front Row Display
- TUDesc Education Space Configuration and Management Tool
- Immersive & Simulation Displays
- Large Format, Flat Panel & Laser Projection Displays
- Furniture for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Lighting
- Blinds and natural light control for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Euroscreen Flex Shades - Lighting Control for AV Spaces
- Direct view LED screens
- VDL Digital Canvas
- VDL Digital Canvas Curved Displays
- Electric projection screen controls and motor options
- Video walls
- Rear projection mirror rigs, gobos, floor projection
- Wallmate Flat Panel Display Mounting Solution
- Precision-coated optical mirrors