A new universal mounting adapter, that solves for non-compliant VESA displays, is standard with every Wallmate model. Now universally compatible, rp Visual Solutions’ Wallmate is sure to be the standard for flat panel mounting!
Key Benefit to Wallmate - SAVE TIME
The Wallmate system was designed to save time at every stage of the construction process from front start to finish: Design, Rough In, Off Site Prep, and On Site Installation. Display installation is faster because the universal adapter means integrators will no longer have to carry multiple adaptors or cut parts to accommodate different displays.
Additional Wallmate Universal Benefits
- Mounts direct to studs = no blocking
- Removable device mount plates = Allows off site assembly line assembly
- Can mount displays from 55” to 98”, holding up to 160kg.
- Just 38mm thin, back of display to wall, on the moving X-Arm. Assists with ADA Compliance
- Huge amounts of horizontal and vertical offset
- Built to the strength and rigidity that RPV is known for
- Knock outs for electrical boxes and conduits
- Lots of equipment storage space
- Universal adapter plate is available separately for any previously integrated Wallmate mounts. Part #RPWM-UNV64
Find out more
For more information or to purchase a Wallmate product, please contact our expert team.
|Wallmate 16||Wallmate 32||Wallmate 32Max|
|Back box Dimensions HxWxD||589 x 365 x 100mm||589 x 775 x 100mm||787 x 775 x 100mm|
|Product Weight Approx||20kg||34kg||45kg|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Minimum Display Size||50” and above||70” and above||70” and above|
|Knock outs||4 single gang||8 single gang||8 single gang|
|Conduit Points||3 top /
|6 top /
|6 top /
|Internal Box Space||213 x 264 x 100mm||508 x 264 x 100mm||607 x 483 x 97mm|