Microsoft Teams Rooms Lighting
Lighting design is frequently carried out without awareness and consideration of the displays to be used and be safe for your eyes, a leading to a significant impact on performance by reducing image contrast and creating specular ‘veiling glare’ or even ‘disability glare’ on a display.
We provide specialist consultancy for lighting in AV-enabled spaces - and video conferencing lighting in particular.
This is one area where our Site Audits and Surveys is of great practical benefit, because by using lab quality meters we are able to offer practical guidance - often without the need for spending any money.
Explore by Technology
- Projection screens and solutions
- Explore our range of projection screens
- ProjecTABLE - complete meeting room solution for MS Teams Front Row
- New 4K MTR 21:9 Front Row Display
- TUDesc Education Space Configuration and Management Tool
- Immersive & Simulation Displays
- Large Format, Flat Panel & Laser Projection Displays
- Furniture for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Lighting
- Blinds and natural light control for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Direct view LED screens
- VDL Digital Canvas
- VDL Digital Canvas Curved Displays
- Electric projection screen controls and motor options
- Video walls
- Rear projection mirror rigs, gobos, floor projection
- Wallmate Flat Panel Display Mounting Solution
- Precision-coated optical mirrors